Single Fin Paraguas S.L. & Casa Ohana S.L., located at Barrio Rioturbio 23, 39528 Rioturbio, Cantabria, España, is responsible for the processing of
personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Barrio Rioturbio 23, 39528 Rioturbio, Cantabria, España
Nienke Duinmeijer is the Data Protection Officer of Single Fin Paraguas S.L. & Casa Ohana S.L. She can be reached via email@example.com
Personal data that we process
Single Fin Paraguas S.L. & Casa Ohana S.L. processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provided us this data yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
– First and last name
– Date of birth
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
– Location data
– Information about your activities on our website
– Internet browser and device type
– Bank account number
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Single Fin Paraguas S.L. & Ohana S.L. processes the following special and/or sensitive personal data:
– Data from people under the age of 16
However, our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
– Dietary, medical issues and/or any other specific, personal data that is necessary to know by our staff in order to fulfill our services and products in a safe and professional way.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Single Fin Paraguas S.L. & Casa Ohana S.L. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
– To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to carry out our services
– To inform you about changes to our services and products
– To offer you the opportunity to create an account
– To deliver goods and services to you
– Single Fin Paraguas S.L. & Casa Ohana S.L. analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and the range of products and tailor services to your preferences.
Automated decision making
Single Fin Paraguas S.L. & Casa Ohana S.L. does not take decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of Single Fin Paraguas S.L. and/or Casa Ohana S.L.
Single Fin Paraguas S.L. & Casa Ohana S.L. uses the following computer programs or systems:
– Bookinglayer for CRM & processing the bookings and payments. The data is stored here for the purpose of organizing our services the best way possible. Your data will be deleted here within a year of departure.
– Microsoft Teams for storing the data. The Surf Group uses Microsoft Teams for a backup and the general operation of organizing the trip. Your data will be deleted here within a year after departure.
– Google/Gmail for email, we store all email traffic on this server for business reasons.
– Mailchimp for CRM, if you do not wish to receive our emails any more, you can easily unsubscribe at the bottom of the email. The data will then be removed from Mailchimp.
How long do we keep personal data
Single Fin Paraguas S.L. & Casa Ohana S.L. does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
Personal info > 1 year > optimal service and aftersales
Address > 1 year > optimal service and aftersales
Other info > 1 year > optimal service and aftersales
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Single Fin Paraguas S.L. & Casa Ohana S.L. does not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a contract with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Third parties where we work together with are for example our longboardcoach, our physiotherapists/yoga teachers and chefs. We only share information which is important or relevant for a third party to know, such as an certain injury from a guest to our coach in order to work in a safe way.
Single Fin Paraguas S.L. & Casa Ohana S.L. remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
these cookies and we have asked your permission to place them. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously saved via the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to enter your personal data to see, correct or delete. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Single Fin Paraguas S.L. & Casa Ohana S.L. and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. Single Fin Paraguas S.L. & Casa Ohana S.L. would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Single Fin Paraguas S.L. & Casa Ohana S.L. takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org